Skip to main content

Reporting a Farm Claim

For farmers, your property is unique, which is why your farm coverage differs from residential or commercial coverage. Farm claims may include:

  • Farm general liability
  • Farm buildings and structures
  • Crop input and outputs (e.g. seeds, fertilizers, grain, hay, feed)
  • Livestock
  • Agricultural machinery and equipment
  • Farm contents (e.g. tools, tacks, parts and general supplies)

If your claim is related to any of the above or impacts both your home and farm operations, please contact your broker to report your loss.
You can also call us 24/7 at 1-844-WAWANESA (929-2637).

If you need to report a claim for your home, you can submit online through our Residential Claim form.

What steps should I take after submitting my claim?

  • Contact police about burglaries, thefts, and accidents that involve injuries or damage to property.
  • Protect yourself from further damage by making temporary repairs as necessary. Keep your receipts.

For more information about what to expect after submitting a claim, please see our Claims Information page.

Access Your Policy Wordings

Ensure your policy meets your needs, and know what you're covered for in the event of a claim.

Access your Documents