Our hearts go out to all those affected by this crisis, and we are grateful to those who are caring for others and on the front lines of fighting this. The health and safety of our employees, customers, and our communities are our priority.
15% Credit for Auto Customers
We’re all working together to slow the spread of COVID-19 with many of us staying home more, driving less, and as a result experiencing fewer accidents. To support our auto insurance customers during this unprecedented time, we are providing an automatic credit. Customers do not need to take any action to receive this benefit, it is automatic.
How It Works
- Our auto customers will receive a credit of 15% of their premium from 3/16/20 – 4/30/20.
- During the month of May, the credit will be calculated and applied to a future installment or renewal payment.
- The credit will be applied automatically, no action is necessary.
In addition to this credit for our auto insurance customers, we are also extending our coverage to include delivery services.
Extended Coverage for Delivery Services
We are extending our personal auto coverage if you are using your personal vehicle to deliver food, medicine, or medical supplies for commercial purposes on behalf of essential businesses. This expanded coverage does not apply to deliveries through a transportation network company or on-demand, app-based delivery service. This expanded coverage will remain in place for the Governor’s shelter-in-place order and 30 days beyond it. This benefit is automatic and customers do not need to take any action.
Individualized Financial Support
We know this is a stressful time and we are here for you and your families. If you are facing financial difficulties, please contact us at 877-929-2637 so that we can offer assistance. We will work with you individually and have implemented several actions to support you and to help ease your concerns.
- We can support you with more flexible payment options and work with you on an individual basis.
- We are waiving fees due to insufficient funds and cancellations through July 14th, 2020.
- We will not cancel policies due to non-payment through July 14th, 2020.
Our employees are working remotely and we are maintaining our pre-pandemic service levels for our customers. We are monitoring this closely, and we encourage our customers to access their online account for many of their policy needs as they could experience longer call wait times.
For customers in the San Diego area, our walk-up service window at 9050 Friars Road is currently closed. Rest assured, you can still call us at 877-929-2637 for any services conducted in-person or access your policy at wawanesa.com.
Additional Claims Support
- We are extending coverage for rental cars when vehicle repairs take longer than usual to ensure there’s no interruption in vehicle use for our customers.
- We are extending coverage for additional living expenses for our property insurance customers whose homes repairs may take longer than usual.
Online Account Capabilities at wawanesa.com
You can access your online account for many policy needs, including the following.
- Insurance ID & roadside assistance cards
- Make payments
- Make payment plan changes
- View policy information
- View billing or payment information
- View policy renewals
- Renew your insurance
For Customer and Claim Service or to get a quote or policy, please call
Monday to Friday 7:30am - 7:30pm
Saturday 8:00am - 4:30pm
24/7 Claim Reporting
To report a claim, call us any time of the day or night at
You can also report your claim online.
California residents: Report Auto Claim
Oregon residents: Report Auto Claim
Your adjuster may offer that you get your estimate by sending photos of the damage using your mobile device. It saves time and can speed up the claim process, allowing you to get an estimate and settlement within a day or two.
California residents: Report Residential Claim
Oregon residents: Report Residential Claim