Our hearts go out to all those affected by this crisis, and we are grateful to those who are caring for others and on the front lines of fighting this. The health and safety of our employees, customers, and our communities are our priority.
We have relocated our teams to work from home and are maintaining our pre-pandemic service levels for our customers. We are monitoring this closely, and we encourage our customers to access their online account for many of their policy needs as they could experience longer call wait times.
For customers in the San Diego area, we have closed our walk-up service window at 9050 Friars Road. Rest assured, you can still call us at 877-929-2637 for any services conducted in-person or access your policy at wawanesa.com.
Individualized Financial Support
We know this is a stressful time and we are here for you and your families. If you are facing financial difficulties, please contact us so that we can offer assistance. We will work with you on a case-by-case basis and have implemented several actions to support you and help ease your concerns.
- We will not cancel policies due to non-payment through May 25th, 2020.
- We can support you with more flexible payment options and work with you on a case-by-case basis.
- We are waiving fees due to insufficient funds and cancellations through May 25th, 2020.
Additional Claims Support
- We are extending coverage for rental cars when vehicle repairs take longer than usual to ensure there’s no interruption in vehicle use for our customers.
- We are extending coverage for additional living expenses for our property insurance customers whose homes repairs may take longer than usual.
Online Account Capabilities at wawanesa.com
You can access your online account for many policy needs, including the following.
- Insurance ID & roadside assistance cards
- Make payments
- Make payment plan changes
- View policy information
- View billing or payment information
- View policy renewals
- Renew your insurance
For Customer and Claim Service or to get a quote or policy, please call
Monday to Friday 7:30am - 7:30pm
Saturday 8:00am - 4:30pm
24/7 Claim Reporting
To report a claim, call us any time of the day or night at
You can also report your claim online.
California residents: Report Auto Claim
Oregon residents: Report Auto Claim
Your adjuster may offer that you get your estimate by sending photos of the damage using your mobile device. It saves time and can speed up the claim process, allowing you to get an estimate and settlement within a day or two.
California residents: Report Residential Claim
Oregon residents: Report Residential Claim