Driving safely helps protect you and your precious cargo
The Oregon Department of vehicles offers videos and materials on how to drive safely. Topics include the following:
- How to adjust your mirrors to avoid blind spots.
- Driving safely around commercial trucks.
- Making a safe left hand turn.
- Tips for experienced drivers.
- Driving commercial trucks and safely interacting with them.
- Safety Belt and Child Seat tips.
- Transportation safety brochures.
See the full items available at the Oregon Department of Motor vehicles here: http://www.oregon.gov/ODOT/DMV/TEEN/pages/safety_videos.aspx