Home Systems Protection covers sudden and accidental breakdown and electronic circuitry impairment for as little as $31 per year*. Though breakdowns are common, many homeowners don’t know that they are not covered by their homeowners’ policy. The high cost of repairs and replacement may come as an unpleasant surprise.
Examples of covered systems and equipment:
- Central air conditioning
- Boilers, furnaces and heat pumps
- Conventional and solar water heaters
- Water purification and filtration
- Pool and spa pumps, heating and filtration
- Electrical service panels
- Permanent emergency generators
- Home security monitoring and control devices
- Chair lifts and elevators
*Please note this coverage will be offered upon policy renewal or at the time of new business.