Save on postage, bank fees, and avoid potential NSF charges by choosing to make payments through the MAC Plan, your financial institution or using your credit card online.
The MAC Plan (Monthly Automatic Chequing)
The MAC Plan provides the convenience of scheduled monthly withdrawals from your financial institution.
- Multiple Wawanesa policies can be paid in one single monthly withdrawal
- Ensures continuous insurance coverage; no more worrying about missed payments
- Allows you to select your own monthly withdrawal date
- Saves postage and time
- Nominal service charge of 3% annually
NOTE: The MAC Plan cannot be used in combination with other payment methods.
Visit the View/Pay My Account page to make an online credit card payment using Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, or American Express.
For more information about the online payment process, please visit Payment Information – FAQ.
Payment Through Your Financial Institution*
You may use your financial institution's telephone or online banking service to pay your insurance premium directly from your bank account. You may need to contact your financial institution directly to set up a billing profile.
When making your payment, select "Wawanesa Insurance" for the company name. You will then be prompted to enter your 7-digit policy number, which can be found on your policy Declaration or your Billing Stub. (Example: If your policy number is "HPC 0000000", enter "0000000".)
NOTE: You must make a separate online banking or telephone banking installment payment for each Wawanesa policy.
Please send your cheque for the amount due and your Billing Stub to:WAWANESA
CP/PO BOX 1530
NSF fees will be charged for insufficient funds.
* Premium payments received by telephone banking or online banking do not constitute a waiver of our rights with respect to reinstatement.