Where can I find my policy number?
Your Policy Number can be found on your:
- Policy Declarations page (upper right corner)
- Policy Billing Stub (upper right corner)
- Proof of Insurance or "pink card" (lower left corner)
Please enter the 7-digit Policy Number only.
EXAMPLE: If your policy number is "HPC 0000000", enter "0000000".
How do I enter my last name if there is more than one name on my policy?
If there is more than one name on your policy, enter the Last Name of the first person listed.
EXAMPLE: If the names listed are "John Doe and Jane Smith", enter "Doe".
I have a Commercial insurance policy. How should I enter the name of my organization?
For Commercial policies, please first four characters of the Insured Name.
EXAMPLE: If the Insured Name is "Acme Corporation", enter "Acme".
I have entered my account information correctly and am still unable to view my current policy online.
- If you have entered the Policy Number and Last Name or First 4 Characters of the Insured Name correctly and you are still unable to access your policy, please contact your Insurance Broker for assistance.
- If your policy was purchased from one of our Québec offices, please visit Wawanesa Québec.
- If your policy was purchased from one of our US Branches, please visit Wawanesa California or Wawanesa Oregon.