The MAC Plan (Monthly Automatic Chequing)
The MAC Plan (Monthly Automatic Chequing) provides scheduled monthly withdrawals from your financial institution (bank, credit union, etc.) and cannot be used in combination with the payment methods below.
The following payment methods are available when making installment payments.
You can pay your insurance premiums when it's convenient for you and you may save on postage, bank fees, and avoid potential NSF charges by choosing to make payments through your financial institution or by online credit card. You can also contact one of our insurance agents at a service office near you or at 1-888-933-WAWA(9292) to make a credit card payment.
Installments Through Your Financial Institution (1)
- Contact your financial institution (bank, credit union, etc.) and select Wawanesa Insurance from their list of vendors.
- Using the Installments Through Your Financial Institution payment option you may make a payment on your account using online banking or telephone banking.
- Your "account number" is the policy number as shown on your Billing Stub.
- Enter the amount to be paid based on the payment plan you have selected.
- Each policy must be setup as a separate account with your financial institution.
Installments by Online Credit Card Payments (1)
- Using the Online Credit Card payment option you may make a payment on your account using Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
- Visit View/Pay My Account to make an online credit card payment.
Installments by Credit Card
- Please contact one of our insurance agents at 1-888-933-WAWA(9292) if you would like to make a credit card payment by telephone.
Installments by Cheque
- Return your signed cheque, for the amount due with your Billing Stub.
- NSF fees will be charged for insufficient funds.
Return the completed cheque with your Billing Stub to:
CP/PO BOX 1530
Installment Payments at Service Office
- You can make a payment at a service office near you. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, or American Express), and cheques or money orders.
(1) Premium payments received by telephone banking or online banking do not constitute a waiver of our rights with respect to reinstatement.