The MAC Plan (Monthly Automatic Chequing) provides scheduled monthly withdrawals from your financial institution (bank, credit union, etc.) and cannot be used in combination with the payment methods below.
The following payment methods are available when making installment payments.
You can pay your insurance premiums when it's convenient for you and you may save on postage, bank fees, and avoid potential NSF charges by choosing to make payments through your financial institution or by online credit card.
Installments Through Your Financial Institution (1)
- Contact your financial institution (bank, credit union, etc.) and select Wawanesa Insurance from their list of vendors.
- Using the Installments Through Your Financial Institution payment option you may make a payment on your account using online banking or telephone banking.
- Your "account number" is the policy number as shown on your Billing Stub.
- Enter the amount to be paid based on the payment plan you have selected.
- Each policy must be setup as a separate account with your financial institution.
Installments by Online Credit Card Payments (1)
- Using the Online Credit Card payment option you may make a payment on your account using Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
- Visit View/Pay My Account to make an online credit card payment.
Installments by Cheque
- Return your signed cheque, for the amount due with your Billing Stub.
- NSF fees will be charged for insufficient funds.
Installments by Credit Card
- Please see your Insurance Broker for a Credit Card Authorization Form if you do not wish to make an online credit card payment.
Return the completed cheque or Credit Card Authorization Form with your Billing Stub to:
CP/PO BOX 1530
(1) Premium payments received by telephone banking or online banking do not constitute a waiver of our rights with respect to reinstatement.