Home and Mobile Homeand related structures (all risk protection)
- Your household contents and personal property (either broad named perils or all risk protection);
- Personal liability protection.
Covers losses to household contents, personal property, your private dwelling unit improvements and personal liability.
Condominium Unit Owners
Covers losses to household contents, personal belongings, your private dwelling unit improvements and personal liability.
Provides coverage for special assessments due to insured damage to or liability arising out of common areas caused by a shortfall in the corporation policy. Also provides additional protection on your unit in the event of inadequate building insurance.
Your Personal Insurance Policy also covers:
- Identity fraud expense coverage
- A wide range of discounts
- Built in inflation protection
- Replacement cost contents
- High special limits of insurance
- High minimum Liability limit
- Home freezer & food spoilage coverage
- Credit card, bank card coverage
- Fire department charges
- Additional living expenses
And a wide array of additional options such as:
- Guaranteed Replacement Cost on building
- All Risk scheduled items (jewellery, furs etc.)
- All Risk Fine Arts
- All Risk coverage for your Computer Equipment
- All Risk Boats and Motors
- Secondary and Seasonal residences
- Discounts for higher deductibles
- Budget Payments
- Earthquake coverage
- Increased Liability Limits
- Business in the Home Coverage
- And a full range of other optional coverages
Wish to learn more about Wawanesa's products?
Please speak with your broker, who can provide details on the products and services best suited to your needs.