A Wawanesa Business Insurance Policy (BIP) covers:
- Your Building and Business Contents on an all risk basis
- Your loss of income on an actual loss sustained basis
- Your money and securities, money orders and counterfeit paper currency
- Forgery and alteration exposure and protects you against employee dishonesty
- Your business (and in some cases professional) liability for bodily injury and property damage claims arising out of your business operation
And offers important optional coverages such as:
- Accounts receivable
- Liability protection for landlords and lessors
- Boiler and machinery coverage
- Condominium coverages
- Electronic data processing
- Exterior glass
- Increased liability limits
- Outdoor signs
- Valuable papers
- Water damage (sewer back-up)
- Increased off premises contents limits
And, if your business doesn't qualify for our BIP package, Wawanesa offers a wide array of similar coverages for non-package commercial business.
Wish to learn more about Wawanesa's products?
Please speak with your broker, who can provide details on the products and services best suited to your needs.